I mean, really, don't you just want to reach in a squeeze some cheeks??? Oh, I miss those little people. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the big people they have all become, but the soft mommy-spot in my heart just would love go back and cuddle them once again. Don't miss it, my sisters...
As I look at this photograph, I realize that I made all our clothes, except for The Male's. I adored the little sailor suits the boys are wearing, and I believe that's about the last ruffly dress my daughter allowed me to make for her! I made my outfit, too. I assure you, it was all the rage back in the day to have a bow-tied blouse and a quilted, puffy-sleeved jacket.
And, thank you all for the absolutely lovely comments about my dress! I really appreciate it. Regrettably, I haven't gotten to my next project yet. I'm planning on making the camel skirt; I have a linen-look fabric that will work nicely, and I have enough of the animal print chiffon from the dress lining for it, too.
I wasn't sewing, because I was busy making some digi products for my store at goDigitalScrapbooking.
I have two new kits and two new word art collections.
I did scrap a bit yesterday, and I finished this layout, using Count the Ways kit and my Template Pack Vol.5,Doubles:
Earlier I also finished this layout for my 2012 album, using this template pack:
I won't have much time for sewing or scrapping this week, as our new grandson will be arriving. He's scheduled for Thursday, but his momma has been having some early contractions, so we're on high alert! So, I might have some new cheeks to pinch and cuddles to enjoy! Now, that's what I call working with delight...


No comments:
Post a Comment