Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm tired...

...and wouldn't mind a few days of Oprah-watching to catch up! (That is, if I could stand to watch Oprah, but that's another post altogether.)
I finished all my intended Christmas projects, and a few un-intended, too. And, worked 4 trips between December 22 and January 2. I'd like to watch all those Christmas movies I recorded on my DVR now, thank you.
So, this is a list of the things I made in the past two months:
3 crocheted hats
1 embroidered sun hat
2 pair of fleece socks
1 pair of fleece mittens
3 bracelet/ earring sets
3 purse organizers
1 kid-sized drawstring backpack
1 fabric baby book
1 bucket organizer
1 dress
1 skirt
1 coffee cosy
1 doll quilt
1 pair of doll jammies
3 pair of grandkid jammies, two with matching hats
2 fleece hats
1 camo apron

and a partridge in a pear tree!

I think that's it. Whew........

3 comments:

Corrie said...

What a pretty quilt!! And I think the baby book should count as two or three things, so... Wow and good job!! :-)

Barbara said...

Thank you , Corrie. I admit, I was a bit surprised by the baby book. I thought it would be a fairly quick project. It IS easy sewing, to be sure, but there were so many little details. Which is why you still have two flowers here, waiting to be finished!

Rachel said...

Wow.
Just wow.