OK, you're getting more of the cutest kids, ever. Rather, two of them!
I made both my daughter's and my outfits. Under that little white jacket was a baby blue sundress. If I remember right, it had wide shoulder straps and white piping across the top bodice band. I remember wearing this quite a bit.
DD is wearing a pink blouse and little jumper featuring Strawberry Shortcake, the first one! (My granddaughters are now playing with the new and improved version of Strawberry. I think that's pretty funny. And, frankly, it's better than a Barbie doll!) In the summer, she wore it as a sundress. I think it was one of her favorites.
That little boy is now the proud papa of two little boys of his own (one born just last week). And, I'm thinking that they will both grow up to look like him.
We went up to visit the new little one last Sunday afternoon, and I snapped this photo of Big Brother in the grip of Little Brother. Big Brother was thrilled.
'Till next time, I hope you are all working with delight.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness. Nathan looks JUST like Silas' baby pictures!
Post a Comment