I just got back from a FABULOUS weekend with my virtual (now real life) digiscrap friends. It was truly wonderful, and I actually felt guilty for being so blessed.
But, before I head off to bed, I thought I'd put up a quick post, as it IS Monday, by golly!
So, here's today photo:
(And, it's a bonus, as you get an "I Grew it!" picture, too.)
The shirt I'm wearing is once again trusty, ever-present, double knit. But, I liked the print and the style, too. It had puffed sleeves and a bound neckline, which when I think about it, is pretty good for a 15 year-old! I don't remember if I made the shorts, but since they match, I might have.
I don't remember much about getting these ribbons at the fair, but I do remember that the fair was a pretty big deal in our little community. We entered vegetables, jams and jellies, and baked goods. It looks like my brother and I were very happy with our winnings!

No comments:
Post a Comment