"She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight...Proverbs 31:13
Monday, March 1, 2010
Reflecting on February Photos
I realized that I didn't take as many photos this past month as might have been expected. Especially, since we had the littles here all to ourselves for 3 days. But, they kept me too busy to be messing around with my camera! :-) Here are some images; these first ones were the word art items I posted on Precepts and Promises.
Next, the digital scrapbook pages I completed. And, then the gratuitous photos of the grands... And, The Male...
I was sitting next to a very picky/design-oriented faculty in a committee meeting, and she leaned over to look at my desktop, and complimented the composition. :-) Kinda fun... (I did give you credit for taking it :-)
2 comments:
I was sitting next to a very picky/design-oriented faculty in a committee meeting, and she leaned over to look at my desktop, and complimented the composition. :-) Kinda fun... (I did give you credit for taking it :-)
Your grands kids are adorable!
Post a Comment