Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ugg...Yet Another Cold

I should be finishing up my latest project, pillows for the living room, but my head hurts. My nose is running. My throat is scratchy. I'm whiny. So, I thought I'd share with all you nice people instead. :-/
Here's a quick rundown on my latest projects:
A pair of yoga/workout pants. Love these. Kwik Sew 3443. I made the version with the fold-over waistband. Very easy and quick to sew and extremely comfortable. In fact, if they weren't in the wash I'd be wearing them right now. Good "I'm feeling puny" pants.
For Valentine's Day, I made a few things to send off to Violet and Faith:
This little pin for Violet:
And, this little hat for Faith:
And, for the in-town kids, these GF cupcakes:
But, sadly, they are in my freezer as they were accidentally left behind...
And, finally, these are the pillows I've made this week:
For the office:
For the living room, 2 of these:
I have 2 more planned for the living room, which I may tackle if the cold meds and caffeine ever kick in. They will be rectangular, but in the same fabrics. I wanted to keep them simple, as we still have blue couches, which don't really match the rest of the house anymore.
I'm off to mope around a bit more...

3 comments:

Lissa said...

oh poor thing. But be comforted by your wonderful taste in fabrics and design, and maybe be comforted by some hot tea too.

Nathan Garrett said...

We're looking forward to seeing the cupcakes tomorrow :-)

Rebecca said...

Aw I'm so sorry you're sick! I don't know if you've tried it, but I'm a BIG fan of Mucinex. Although I abhor the commercials, it really knocks out the symptoms (20 lb. head and runaway nose) until you really get better.