Friday, August 14, 2009

My First Challenge

Amanda Taylor, of TaylorMade Designs ,one of the blogs I subscribe to, had a challenge last week. Make a layout using her kit, Sunny Disposition, and earn credit to purchase items from her store.
Now, I have never done any scrapbooking challenge, but this one intrigued me. I already had the papers, as they came in the DailyDigi for June, or was it July? Anyway...
So, I decided to try my hand.
Here's what I came up with:



It was a lot of fun and actually, difficult to stop myself from making more, but there was laundry, and grocery shopping, and dinner to make, and...
I tried a few new techniques, so I learned a few new things in PSE, too. So, I'll definitely be looking for more challenges.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So pretty! Snuggles is my favorite, but I could be biased. ;c)

SevenPilgrims said...

No, Rachel . . .you may be biased, but you're right. "Snuggles" is definitely the sweetest and best. Thanks for sharing, Barbara!