But, there comes the dilemma; after learning take better photos, what am I to do with them? I can only put so many in my scrapbook. And, like the screen sirens of early Hollywood, I hear the refrain in my head, "What is my motivation?"
So, I have delved into the realm of gifting with photos. I was recently inspired by this book.
And, here are the results. I made two photos albums for birthday gifts, using Creative Memories photo cards that I had on hand. One album featured flowers and the other church towers or spires. Each had 10 photos and 10 verses.
(I am still much better at photographing inanimate objects than people. I wonder if that says something profound about my psyche.... a topic for another day.)
It's a beginning, though, and my mind is whirling with more possibilities. I actually had a hard time getting to sleep last night, thinking about photos and cards and the infinite possibilities...




1 comment:
Wow, those are *gorgeous*. They're not so much cards as they are art books. Great job!
Post a Comment