Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Goodies.... Part 2

This is a terrible photo, but it's all I have. I made about 7 of these tissue covers and had loads of fun doing them. They are so easy and quick; mixing the fabrics and the trim was just plain fun.

When our children were young, I always made new pajamas for them to open and wear on Christmas Eve. Now that we have grandchildren, I'm continuing the tradition. I made these violet ones for who else? but Violet. (She doomed to gothdom by her teens...)

For Silas I made blue jammies with monkeys and bananas in the pocket. I usually don't like monkeys AT ALL, but these were very cute.

For next year, I need to remember to get an earlier start. I got all the important things done, but there were a few projects that got shelved.
Till then, I'm still working with delight.

No comments: