It took me longer than it should have, but this little vest is finished. It wasn't that it was difficult, I just didn't pick it up often enough. But, this past week, I finally found my groove and got it done. I recently bought some bright red waffle-weave fabric at a garage sale, and I'd like to make a pair of trousers to go with this. Really, when you are just a wee boy is about the only time that a male can wear red pants with immunity.
And, it's getting close to Christmas and the projects for gift-giving are beginning. I might not be able to post everything for a while. ;-)
I did some mending lately. The purse I made for vacation was just right; however, the zipper kept separating, so I replaced it. I also made a pair of crop pants into walking shorts. What's the use of watching What Not to Wear if I'm not going to listen to their advice?
I made a pair of yoga-type workout pants, but I don't like the clear elastic called for in the pattern worked out. So, I'll be replacing that.
And, I got my photos back from our vacation in London and I am anxious to get them into my scrapbook.
But, now, it's back to work for four days of reserve. I have a portable project to take along with me and I am hoping to get a good start on that.
Working with delight,
Barbara
No comments:
Post a Comment