Friday, August 10, 2007

Uh, do I feel stupid....

So, this morning, I put on my snazzy new shorts. Wore my snazzy new Sketcher Mary Jane shoes with the embroidery on the toe. Was feeling pretty good.


But, I kept getting a little wedgie.... Hummm... That's funny... Then, (insert light bulb above my head here), I realized that I had the shorts on backwards, that I had put the zipper in on what I thought was the right side. Wasn't. Nope. Was the left. I'd like to blame it on the invisible zipper construction; things have a tendency to get turned around when inserting one of those. But, I have thought better of that. Perhaps I should mark my pieces better, no?

Working with delight nonetheless,
Barbara

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I lluuuvvvv the shoes! I would love to borrow them. If only I lived on the other coast and had very small feet...