Since deciding to go digital, I've not done much other than collect, and organize, all sorts of digital supplies. Really, it's addictive. The papers are so pretty, the alphabets so diverse, the buttons so cute... And, compared to paper scrapbooking supplies, so incredibly inexpensive!
I have such a powerful sense of order, too, with the papers all sorted and tagged by kit name, color, and pattern. It's the modern day equivalent of alphabetizing one's spices.
So, my new goal is to make a page a day. I'm getting better; this one only took 30 minutes. It's a little too busy, and I would pick different photos should I do it again. But, that's another positive aspect of digital; I didn't use "real" photos or papers. There was no wasted money on supplies or pictures I now have to reprint. It's all reusable! I love this!
1 comment:
That's great, Mom! A page a day is good progress. The photos are gorgeous...
Post a Comment