So, I pulled out the Scrapper's Guide DVD "Learn Digital Scrapbooking with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6." It has been a fun afternoon and here's what I made:
My first from-scratch digital page. I love it. And, there is NO MESS to clean up, no little scraps scattered on my desk, no photo corners on the floor!!! Woo-hoo!I HIGHLY recommend The Scrapper's Guide newsletter, web site and training materials. The newsletter is free and has tips each week. The information is so clear, it really is easy.
This really was a delight.
2 comments:
Wow, what a gorgeous page! That's the kind of page that makes me remember why a scrapbook actually is cooler than plain album. I'm so glad you're enjoying it.
Wow -you did great on your first page! Just wanted to say thanks for taking time to leave a comment on my blog. Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment